Best Looking Dad – Father’s Day Balloon Idea
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
We all know that kids are so funny. We love the funny answers that kids put on their end of year school letters, the birthday questionnaires, and new year resolutions. The imagination in kids is almost too big for their little bodies. So, since we’ve been thinking about Father’s Day, we thought it would be perfect to channel a little creativity into a special, one of a kind, surprise for dad! With just a few supplies to have on hand, you will have all you need to have your kids create these fun look-a-like balloons to go with your father’s day gift.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Peach balloons
- Tissue paper (for hair)
- Paint markers (we used black, gold, red, and blue)
- Glue stick
- Use your Balloon Time tank to inflate your balloon.
- Tie a string to the end and tape the balloon to their table.
- Let your child create a look-a-like balloon of their dad by drawing on a face with paint markers, creating hair with tissue paper (glued on with a glue stick). Be sure to include all the fun little details that makes their dad special – glasses, freckles, chiseled chin, etc.
- We’ve also included a cute little printable card for you to use if you want. The card reads: “To the best looking dad around, Happy Father’s Day!”
Dad will love seeing his spitting image in the form of a helium balloon! And the kids will love being able to create something fun to surprise their dad with. And, don’t worry, this is also the perfect gift to give your dad as well. Don’t let the kids have all the fun!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.