DIY Peppermint Candy Balloons
Styling, DIY Projects & Text by Studio DIY
Photos by Jeff Mindell
Everyone’s on board with life-sized candy, right? Turn a classic peppermint swirled balloon into a wrapped peppermint candy and impress guests at your holiday party or goodies and gift wrap party!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Peppermint swirl Mylar balloons
- Shipping tape
- Inflate the peppermint balloons with the Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie with ribbon.
- Cut two, 10-inch by 4-inch pieces of cellophane for each balloon.
- Scrunch up the short side of the cellophane to make it look like the end of a candy wrapper. While holding it scrunched, tape it to the side of the peppermint balloon with a small piece of clear shipping tape. Repeat with the other side.
- “Fluff” the cellophane as needed.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.