Balloon-Filled Halloween Party
DIY Projects, Styling, Photos and Text by Seri Kertzner and Michelle Bachman of Little Miss Party
Create fun, confetti-filled and spooktacular balloons for your next Halloween party. Let the kids decorate balloons while you prepare the snacks and cocktails.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex and/or Mylar balloons
- String or ribbon
- Festive stickers (googly eyes, gems, mustaches)
- Inflate balloons with the Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie each with string or ribbon.
- Tie the balloons to mini pumpkins.
- With adult supervision, ask your children to add stickers to balloon, or draw a design or face.
- Add eye masks with elastic strings to some of your balloons for a spooky effect.
- If you like the confetti-filled balloons, here’s an easy tutorial.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.