DIY St. Patrick’s Day Balloon Backdrop
It’s time to find a pot of gold and make every possible variation of a Lucky Charms™ snack for your kids and their friends! To create a bright and fun St. Patty’s Day party, we started with rainbow mini balloons and confetti to create a simple centerpiece that little ones can still peek over to discuss all things rainbows and leprechauns.
Then we created a fun and bright balloon backdrop with a nod to the classic Lucky Charms™ jingle. Cupcakes were served on rainbow inspired plates and neon yellow cups add an extra pop!
Learn how to create this fun balloon backdrop and involve your kids too!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex Balloons in rainbow colors
- Blue Moon Mylar Balloon
- Red Heart Mylar Balloon
- Yellow Star Mylar Balloon
- Green Clover Mylar Balloon
- Inflate balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Cut twine and tie to balloons. Make sure your twine is long enough to create different heights for your balloons.
- Using clear tape, anchor balloons to floor about one foot away from your backdrop wall at various heights to create a full looking backdrop
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.