Fall-Inspired Bridal Shower
DIY Projects, Styling, Photos and Text by Seri Kertzner and Michelle Bachman of Little Miss Party
Play the perfect host within the comfort of your own home. A bridal shower is the perfect reason to have your friends over for a ladies lunch or evening dinner party. This fall, dress up your table with fresh vegetables, flowers and greenery found at your local farmer’s market. You can really make a statement on your table by styling each guest’s place setting with a chic white balloon that you can inflate without leaving your home.
You will need one for each place setting:
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- String or ribbon
- Dry erase or permanent marker
- White mini pumpkins
- Latex balloons (we used pearl white to add shine)
- Inflate the balloons with the Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie each with string or ribbon. You can also add greenery to balloon tails. Here’s a simple tutorial.
- Tie the balloons to the mini pumpkins. To add color to your table, spray paint the pumpkins.
- Write the name of each guest on the balloon at their place setting.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.