Bring the Outside in with these Fun to make Balloon Flowers
These decorations will brighten up your home for a party, special occasion, or any regular day of the week!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons – assorted colors
- Inflate four balloons of the same color to about 8” with your Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Tie two of those balloons together at the necks.
- Take the remaining two balloons and tie them together at the necks.
- Take the two clusters of balloons and twist them together at the necks to create a ring of four balloons.
- Inflate a fifth balloon slightly smaller. Make sure to use a contrasting color.
- Tie the fifth balloon to the center of the cluster to complete the flower.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.