Make Cute Costumes for Buzzing Bee Party Guests
Follow our instructions to create Buzzing Bee Costumes for your party guests.
- Craft pipe cleaners – yellow and black
- Black permanent marker
- Yellow and black striped t-shirts – one per guest
- Black headbands – one per guest
- Small, yellow pom poms – two per guest
- Large, black pom poms – one per guestc
- Stiff, white craft fabric
- Safety pins
- Hot glue gun
- Give your guests a yellow and black striped t-shirt at the door.
- Have parents help guests create their own antenna headbands to complete their costume:
- Using black and yellow pipe cleaners, twist them together and around a black headband to mimic antennae.
- With parental supervision, use a hot glue gun to secure one yellow pom pom to the top of each antenna.
- Pin a large, black pom pom on the back of the t-shirt for a stinger.
- Using white craft fabric, cut out wings and secure to the back of the t-shirt.
To round out your Buzzing Bee Party, check out our other ideas for the theme, including Decorations, Invitations, Games & Activities, and Refreshments.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.