Turn your home into a Beehive with this Bee Party
Throw a Buzzing Bee Party and transform your home into a Beehive with these decorating tips.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Yellow latex balloons
- Paper crepe streamers – yellow and black
- Black permanent marker
- White tissue paper
- Glue stick
- Yellow tablecloths – disposable
- Black placemats – disposable
- Yellow paper plates
- Black paper cups
- Black ribbon
- Jars of honey – real or fake
- Fake plastic bees
- Line walls of the party room with alternating strands of yellow and black streamers.
- Inflate a bunch of yellow balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank, encircle them with strips of black crepe paper, and draw on eyes with black permanent marker. Make wings from white tissue paper, and glue onto tops of each bee. Float bees on the ceiling, tie them to the backs of chairs using ribbon, and have them greet guests in a display at the front door.
- Cover your table with a yellow tablecloth, and set up black placemats with yellow plates and black cups for treats.
- Set up open jars of honey with fake plastic bees stuck in place around the party.
To round out your Buzzing Bee Party, check out our other ideas for the theme, including Invitations, Costumes, Games & Activities, and Refreshments.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.