Keep Worker Bees Busy with these Fun Games and Activities
Try some of these Games and Activities to entertain guests at your Buzzing Bee Party.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Yellow latex balloons
- Black crepe paper streamers
- Black permanent marker
- White tissue paper
- Glue stick
- Bee piñata – create your own or pre-made
- Individual candy to place in piñata
Instructions for Catch a Busy Bee:
- Inflate one of the bee balloons you created, but don’t tie it off.
- Hand it to the first player. On the word, “Go!” tell the player to release the balloon, chase it and try to catch it before it hits the ground. Let each player have a turn trying to catch the bee and award everyone for their effort. Discard deflated and broken balloons immediately and keep out of the reach of small children.
Instructions for Bust-a-Bee:
- Make or purchase a bee piñata.
- Fill the piñata with small, individually wrapped candy.
- Let the party guests take turns having a whack at it until it breaks.
Instructions for Buzz-Buzz, Bye-Bye:
- Divide players into two teams and line them up.
- Have them “fly” to the other side of the party room, or yard, and back while saying, “buzz, buzz, buzz.” When they come back, have them tag the next player in line who will take their turn. The team who finishes first wins the race.
To round out your Buzzing Bee Party, check out our other ideas for the theme, including Decorations, Invitations, Costumes, and Refreshments.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.