Sip, Splash & Stargaze!
Who says your pool party has to end when the sun goes down? After the fun of your Sip & Splash Soirée, all you need is a wave of your “magic” glowstick to keep the party going well into the night.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Neon colored balloons
- LED fairy lights
- 6” glow sticks
- Select your desired quantity of balloons to float in your pool.
- Begin manually blowing those up, carefully sliding your activated glowsticks into the balloons. Finish blowing them up to the desired size.
- Unwind your fairy lights and check to ensure they are working properly. Set them aside as not to tangle them.
- Using your Balloon Time Helium Tank, begin blowing up the balloons the keep out of the pool. Do not insert glowsticks.
- Once filled, twist the end of the fairy lights to the bottom of your balloon, just as you would use a ribbon.
- Set them around the area to add glowing ambiance to your event.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.